www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For sale 200tdi & 300tdi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marcusgauvain@hotmail.com

Male
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Fire alarm engineer, anything to get me out the house
4x4 : disco
Registration date : 2008-11-09

For sale 200tdi & 300tdi Empty
PostSubject: For sale 200tdi & 300tdi   For sale 200tdi & 300tdi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:54 am

Selling 2 discos
200tdi 3 door just took it as part ex for my vit. Solid chassis for year on g plate will have 12 mths ticket on 2" lift pro comp shocks diff guards and sump guard. All been polybushed drives lovely marshall tyres on white steel wheels was used as an ambulance by some guy up gloucester way for moto x events. Think it had the bottom end all rebuilt recently. has no rear seats but can supply them with sale. £1300 ono

300tdi 3 door reluctant sale if it was a 5 door my mrs would be keeping it new baby!!! Epsom green new bearmach 2" springs with procomp esp9000 shocks. Just trimmed arches little needs some wheel arches will look nice. Tinted glass in the rear. Will come with 5 spoke chrome alloys think their land rover ones. Can't part with the new wheels and tyres i bought for it will be using them on next project. 7 mths mot 6 mths tax £1500.

Also selling a mitsibushi l200 animal!! if anyone is interested persuaded the mrs to get a 5 door disco instead Very Happy

Have to sell got my eye on a defender and want it yesterday.

Marcus 07727061922
Back to top Go down
http://www.bonkas4x4wales.com

For sale 200tdi & 300tdi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum :: Classified ads :: For Sale-
Jump to: