www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikon

Nikon

Male
Number of posts : 143
Job/hobbies : Photographer
4x4 : Vitara
Registration date : 2008-08-21

I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere! Empty
PostSubject: I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere!   I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:09 am

I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere! Stuckshogan

On the way down to our shooting ground today i spotted this V6 3lt ar se stuck in a field that is a butterfly santuary.

It was 7.10am so i went to see what he had been up to. The "driver" claimed they were taking a short cut back to their farm which i believed was crap.
Anyway, his road tyres are full and the running boards have dug in. I didnt have any recovery stuff with me as i carrying all my shooting gear, plus I have diamond backs lol! You can see how deep the ruts he made are and he had dug these out for about 60 yards before coming to a stuck stop! I will cut the seatbelts and you can pull me out he said. Your having a laugh i said as i was cutting a 4 inch deep rut on my own, the ground is a marsh that has been flattened and rolled ready for planting with flowery things butterflys like! I made my way off and became slightly deleyed once as my DB have gone not so knobbly as they shoould be for this terrain! Got a new set of 4 that need to be fitted Monday.

I left him to it with the shooting comp to sort out as he claimed a tractor was on the way, this was not quite the case. Apparently about 2pm a landrover came down to tow him out, it seemed from the noise being made it took about an hour to do so!

I recon they thaugh they could play in the mud, I got a 4x4 and can go anywhere!!!
Back to top Go down
phil

phil

Male
Number of posts : 427
Job/hobbies : keeping settee warm
4x4 : disco 300 tdi
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere!   I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:21 am

clap clap clap well done m8 i would of left the rant there aswell. angry3
Back to top Go down
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563679578fhzUHO
russ3120

russ3120

Male
Number of posts : 52
4x4 : Defender 90
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere!   I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 am

I`d have just pushed him in further and called the rozzas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere!   I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 am

muppets up 2 no good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere!   I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got a 4x4 so i can go anywhere!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum :: Chat :: THE BAR - general chat-
Jump to: