www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tyres and wheels . . . . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tarmac terrorist

tarmac terrorist

Male
Number of posts : 479
Job/hobbies : d.j -
4x4 : frontera
Registration date : 2008-01-19

tyres and wheels . . . . . . Empty
PostSubject: tyres and wheels . . . . . .   tyres and wheels . . . . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:52 pm

right guys, after being off line for nearly 2 weeks it has been riving me crazy sorting my shed out, havin a clearout and trying not to think of ways to hack into my neighbours internet until aol transferred my account to my new landline...anyway, nuff said... i got:

set of landy tyres ans white rims, will split if enuff interest.. tyres are mud terrains, 1 is like new, 2 are good, 1 is 1/2 & 1/2...ideal for radyr etc as a set to kill or as back ups... 100.00 the set, or 40 for rims, 60 for tyres....

set of KHUMO VENTURE TYRES - 225/65(i think)/16's m/t's... excellent condition, only done 50 miles, and that was when we had the snow a few months ago, i also got another m/t tyre to go with them as a spare... i want 200 for them...

all tyres have been stored in dry conditions, nut i urgently need the room, giving u all the chance before i put em on ebay... can deliver if required . . ....p/m me if interested or mail me philwalesrallygb@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecurie-cymraeg.co.uk
nokiamutt

nokiamutt

Male
Number of posts : 457
4x4 : Defender. ARB's Beadlocks. 34in Simex .AND A SHINEY GEARKNOB
Registration date : 2008-06-01

tyres and wheels . . . . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: tyres and wheels . . . . . .   tyres and wheels . . . . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:12 pm

needspics

should know by now
Back to top Go down
http://sports.webshots.com/album/563692548FKxhXq

tyres and wheels . . . . . .
Page 1 of 1