www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems

Go down 
+2
ormondstreet
hawkins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hawkins

Number of posts : 316
Job/hobbies : Welder fabricator
4x4 : Disco tray back
Registration date : 2010-09-07

HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Empty
PostSubject: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:08 am

Was abit heavy handed with the key for my disco the other week and snapped it, nightmare. Anyway, luckily it wasn't locked at the time so I didnt have to break in but obviously still can't start it. Its not road legal anymore so i dont mind it starting on a button instead of key because i dont want to go buying new keys and all that shit but i dont know exactly which wires i need to put where. Ive worked out which wires to touch to get the glow plug and oil lights to come on as if its trying to start but it wont turn over and the alarm is going off at this point, i assume its the immobiliser stopping it starting if anyone can help me get her started, any info would be great. cheers. Joe.
Back to top Go down
ormondstreet

ormondstreet

Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : gardener/horticultural instructor/fixing me land rover
4x4 : shogun V6 3.0L petrol
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:25 am

what you need to do is by=pass the three phase double backed flat tube in the intermitent thrusteriser and then just touch the fangrilising wire onto the gampion pin and you should be ok,
other than that, you'r fooked!
Back to top Go down
hawkins

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 am

In the quiet words of the virgin mary.... Come again?
Back to top Go down
peter summerill

peter summerill

Male
Number of posts : 2098
Job/hobbies : Factory Supervisor, Shooting,
4x4 : Kia Sportage with a 4" llift
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:34 am

Just scrap the heep of shit lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bonkas4x4.com
hawkins

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:58 am

Noo I use it round the farm mun.
Back to top Go down
bagpuss_993

bagpuss_993

Male
Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : lots
4x4 : DISCOVERY 1 300 TDI with a healthy dose of tin worm.
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:22 am

wots your 20 buddie if your not to far away it would be easier for me to come up and sort it out for you than try to explain it over the forum, i might have a s/hand ignition switch with key but you will need to purchase some shear bolts to secure it in place, i,m in darkest deepest kairdiff, dont listen to ormand street he,s overdosed on his confusion tablets and has had an attack of LETS CONFUSE THE FOOK OUT OF YOU, LOL but if you do want to av a go yourself brown is live cant remember the other colour but the white with a red trace is your starter wire
Back to top Go down
http://army.mod.uk/royalengineers/units/847.aspx
potsy

potsy

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : not got a job
4x4 : Disco
Registration date : 2011-03-10

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:42 pm

i have some shear bolts if you like i can put them in post to you!! so...... if bagpuss has have a s/hand ignition switch with key you wont have to play with the wires! if he can not find it, i got one you can have!
Back to top Go down
http://potsy@usa.com
hawkins

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Cheers for the help boys, bagpuss I'm near the cardiff gate junction M4 so not too far from you, if you wouldn't mind giving me a hand to sort it out thatd be great. Potsy do you want anything for the bolts or for postage etc? my address is castle field, graig llwyn rd, cardiff, cf14 0rp,
Back to top Go down
robert francis

Male
Number of posts : 4333
Job/hobbies : 4x4s
4x4 : land rover discovery 200tdi
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:52 am

oh no hes put his address allsorts of funny and wierd things trough the post now lol
Back to top Go down
http://rides.webshots.com/album/561599985PyoVIz
hawkins

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:08 am

Ah fuckit itl be alrite lol
Back to top Go down
ormondstreet

ormondstreet

Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : gardener/horticultural instructor/fixing me land rover
4x4 : shogun V6 3.0L petrol
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:33 am

hawkins wrote:
Cheers for the help boys, bagpuss I'm near the cardiff gate junction M4 so not too far from you, if you wouldn't mind giving me a hand to sort it out thatd be great. Potsy do you want anything for the bolts or for postage etc? my address is castle field, graig llwyn rd, cardiff, cf14 0rp,
Hey hawk, you'r not far away from the smallholding I work on it's next to ruppera castle
Back to top Go down
hawkins

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 am

Not too far from there, we're closer to the m4 by cefn mably forestry.
Back to top Go down
bagpuss_993

bagpuss_993

Male
Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : lots
4x4 : DISCOVERY 1 300 TDI with a healthy dose of tin worm.
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:19 am

got some dodgy sex aids in the post for you only been used a few times, PMSL
Back to top Go down
http://army.mod.uk/royalengineers/units/847.aspx
hawkins

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Rod did you get my text? I tried to phone you last night and couldn't get through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems   HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP! disco 200 tdi immobiliser/ alarm problems
Page 1 of 1