www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change of plan fellas she done 7 Rowley powleys today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
matt300tdi

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Fabricator/11mradio/off roading
4x4 : 96 disco xs and 100 inch defender on 35's
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Change of plan fellas she done 7 Rowley powleys today  Empty
PostSubject: Change of plan fellas she done 7 Rowley powleys today    Change of plan fellas she done 7 Rowley powleys today  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Alright guys I'm looking at selling my bobtail as am planning on changing my truck I'll be at radyr on Sunday if anyone wants a nose she has been shortened 15 and a quarter inches and fully seam welded back up (I and my father are both coded welders) it has had all the trim re fitted in the rear including rear windows (made from tempered glass not plastic) and rear tilt and slide sunroof, in the rear there is a ldv pilot tank all wired tidy to sender( and works) filler has been modified to come up the side under the window so it does not interfere with load space and has been boxed in there is also the 35ltr tank for the on board air system which runs off a converted air con pump with automatic pressure switch and is more than man enough to pump up my 34" insas from 15 psi to road pressure in no time and will run all day unlike electric pumps! It is fitted with the following extras

:285/75/16 insa turbo special track tyres x5
:cranked and reinforced rear trailing arms
:3 inch suspension lift
:+2 extreme arch kit
:extended breathers
:optima yellow top battery
:h/d winch bumper
:TMAX 11000 lb winch with control in cab
:durite x vision HID spot lamps ( these are 600 bucks)
: spare wheel mount altered to accept bigger tyres with hi lift mount
:twin cb aerials ( no cb as it's expensive)
:spotting lights underneath for driving trails in the night( £200 shock proof super bright led)
:front diff guard
:H/D reinforced steering bars front and rear
11 months mot and 6 months tax tyres are like new engine is sweet as a nut fully serviced new oils all around this truck goes wherever you point it it amazes me and others but another project is looming so she's got to go looking for 2500 or near offer and she's worth every penny my number 07961831433 cheers guys
Back to top Go down
http://Www.dragon downhill.co.uk

Change of plan fellas she done 7 Rowley powleys today
Page 1 of 1