www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tyre fitter

Go down 
+7
suzuki jimny fella
bagpuss_993
Baz
tony
PITBULL
peter summerill
emskie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baz
bonkas greenlanes marshal
Baz

Male
Number of posts : 850
Job/hobbies : offroading mountain bikeing
4x4 : Looking for new truck
Registration date : 2010-12-25

tyre fitter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tyre fitter   tyre fitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:09 pm

No pitbull. You was trying to make me look a prick evry one no we don't get on would have bin better for not to make the coment in first and yes the google thing was ment as a joke. You only made your self look a fool trying to make maker look dull. And I haver changed boy won't reply to shit like this normaly but if u think ill sit back and let you try make me look stupid and take crap from any one then you a biger fool thaen I thout you was. And you still won't admit you was in thae wrong you haven't changed have u I don't care what else you have to say about it. Merry xmess pitbull xx

Last edited by Baz on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tony
Admin
Admin
tony

Male
Number of posts : 3629
Job/hobbies : carpenter / offroad ham radio
4x4 : landrover 90 200tdi
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: tyre fitter   tyre fitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Saying nothing a bout the hot dogs then baz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tonyakv
Baz
bonkas greenlanes marshal
Baz

Male
Number of posts : 850
Job/hobbies : offroading mountain bikeing
4x4 : Looking for new truck
Registration date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: tyre fitter   tyre fitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Ii did. Lol
Back to top Go down
www.bonkas4x4wales.com
bonkas marshal
www.bonkas4x4wales.com

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: tyre fitter   tyre fitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Well well well. what are you two like say baz & pitbull can you stop this now b4 i fucking start . im off back in the box now so shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
http://bonkas4x4wales.com/index.htm
PITBULL

PITBULL

Male
Number of posts : 3993
4x4 : RRC 200tdi
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: tyre fitter   tyre fitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Baz wrote:
No pitbull. You was trying to make me look a prick evry one no we don't get on would have bin better for not to make the coment in first and yes the google thing was ment as a joke. You only made your self look a fool trying to make maker look dull. And I haver changed boy won't reply to shit like this normaly but if u think ill sit back and let you try make me look stupid and take crap from any one then you a biger fool thaen I thout you was. And you still won't admit you was in thae wrong you haven't changed have u I don't care what else you have to say about it. Merry xmess pitbull xx

I said sorry didnt i? i said i didnt read all the posts and please tell me what the difference is between me saying u were wrong and u saying i get all my info by googleing it? and for you to say I was trying to make you look like a prick how do you know what I was trying to do?

I haven't got a problem with you but its quite clear you have a problem with me isnt it?

bonkas is known for its banter that's what separates us from the others isn't it?

you have posted about me more then 2 times in the last couple of days I post once about you and you kick off and I'm the one making myself look like a fool?

I am sorry baz didn't read the post where you said it would be OK on the road but not off road only seen the one where you said that you wouldn't be able to drive off with them on but as you said that was before you knew they were abit smaller then first thought and I don't mean this sarcastically (which is a first for me) really thought we had got over the past obviously I was wrong.

Merry Christmas Bazz xx santa
Back to top Go down
http://rides.webshots.com/album/562089446fByCfV?vhost=rides
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tyre fitter   tyre fitter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tyre fitter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2