www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pansy pay and play days??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbob 90

Jimbob 90

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Corus fitter (apprentice)
4x4 : Puma 90 and 200tdi 90
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Pansy pay and play days?? Empty
PostSubject: Pansy pay and play days??   Pansy pay and play days?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:39 am

( I am aware before I start im gonna get some stick for this! Rolling Eyes )

Right ive had the TDCi for a while now and I fancy starting to break her in gently to off roading, but I dont want to smash it about. Ive been to both radyr and ty rhiw in the 200tdi and its fine for that but its a bit too challenging for the tdci yet, plus im a crap off road driver and no doubt will put it into a variety of trees! Laughing which again i didnt mind in the 200 but I do in this one!
Id love to drive in walters/seven sisters cos theres all sorts of little and medium sized stuff in there to cut my teeth on, but no one seems to go there cos its so expensive (and illegal if your not paying Razz ) so what im trying to ask is there any poofy pay n plays around here that I can start taking it to? all the ones you see in the landy magazines that look ideal are miles away such as that devils pit and sibbertoft etc.
cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bonkas4x4wales.com
Baz
bonkas greenlanes marshal
Baz

Male
Number of posts : 850
Job/hobbies : offroading mountain bikeing
4x4 : Looking for new truck
Registration date : 2010-12-25

Pansy pay and play days?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pansy pay and play days??   Pansy pay and play days?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Green lane it or man up get it down radyer lol. Aberdare an moutain ash would have bin ok but we not useing them now. Ty rhiw be ok. Stay up the top.
Back to top Go down

Pansy pay and play days??
Page 1 of 1