www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brava199

brava199

Male
Number of posts : 176
Job/hobbies : student motobikes fishing play with tools
4x4 : vaxhall brava
Registration date : 2011-05-09

This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe Empty
PostSubject: This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe   This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:02 am

Got a landrovers and can't get the front wheels of and yes I jacked it up and undone the nuts it just won't come of the hub it got a thin metal frame that holds the centre cap in does this come out first or shoud I just hit it off with a hammer it no my truck so can't afford to breakanythink that's the only redone I ask
Back to top Go down
WelshDefender

WelshDefender

Male
Number of posts : 19
4x4 : DEFENDER 300tdi
Registration date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe   This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Probably just rusted to the hubs. Just undo the wheel nuts a little bit (without the car being jacked up) and give the wheel a good shaking about. With the weight of the car still on the wheel it is usually enough to break the bond. Put some copper slip back on them before refitting. If that fails then a big mallet and a block of wood should get it shifting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bonkas4x4wales.com
brava199

brava199

Male
Number of posts : 176
Job/hobbies : student motobikes fishing play with tools
4x4 : vaxhall brava
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe   This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:43 am

Cheers. That what I was thinking about them being stuck don't hurt to get a second. Opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe   This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This. Is going to be a stupid questions. But hay here it goe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum :: Vehicle & Technical :: Wheel's & Tyres-
Jump to: