www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training Fun weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim Wallace

Jim Wallace

Male
Number of posts : 74
Job/hobbies : Blind Fitter/Offroading
4x4 : Suzuki Grand Vitara
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Training Fun weekend Empty
PostSubject: Training Fun weekend   Training Fun weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:07 am

As you will be aware from the forum we are hoping to hold a national event on the weekend of 21st June. At the moment 11 names have been put forward. this is somewhat less than 10% of registered members and represents mainly Wessex, Gloucestershire, and Herfordshire members.

I will contact the site owners on Monday; hopefully the booking is still available. If so I will ask him to hold it until this Friday.

If we do not have at least 20 names posted on the forum by Friday. I will
regretfully conclude that we are unable to get enough attendees to make it viable and notify the site accordingly.

I would ask those who are responsible for contacting their team members (i.e. Secretay, Chairman, controller as appropriate) ensure that all team members whether or not forum members are aware of the intended national meeting.

Please register your names on main forum www.4x4response.net if you are interested in this event familys are welcome camping on site available.
Back to top Go down
http://www.overlandlogisticalsupport.co.uk

Training Fun weekend
Page 1 of 1