www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diamond back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikon

Nikon

Male
Number of posts : 143
Job/hobbies : Photographer
4x4 : Vitara
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Diamond back Empty
PostSubject: Diamond back   Diamond back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:24 am

After spending my first month of 4x4 owneraship on road tyres, the change to off road tyres today (Thanks to baz + mike) was something of a reverlation. Yes, you could say they are noisy on the road, i quite like the mummmm they make though!

After fitting today i went off to work at a motorcycle trial, which was in an old quarry so a mix of mud, loose stuff etc. It was very noticable the extra grip these give and they leave a great tread pattern in the mud that most of the trial riders were quite envious off!

Not sure if i should keep the sahara on back order now or start looking for another set of these!

One thing for sure, set of Five 215/75/r15 for sale, only 1,000 miles onn them, loads of tread left.
Back to top Go down

Diamond back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond back   Diamond back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:59 pm

no prob m8 thay 1 ov the best tyres u can get shame thay dont do a biger size bet u cant wait 2 try em 2 day found a new lane last nite up thear 830 last nite lol its got fantastic views can c as far as mumbles
Back to top Go down
miketyres

miketyres

Male
Number of posts : 120
Job/hobbies : GARAGE OWNER
4x4 : berlingo lol
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Diamond back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond back   Diamond back Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:08 am

no worries mate glad to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diamond back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond back   Diamond back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum :: Vehicle & Technical :: Wheel's & Tyres-
Jump to: