www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

landrover 90 89f disco tdi fitted 9 months mot tax end march

Go down 
AuthorMessage
matt300tdi

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Fabricator/11mradio/off roading
4x4 : 96 disco xs and 100 inch defender on 35's
Registration date : 2008-12-12

landrover 90 89f disco tdi fitted 9 months mot tax end march Empty
PostSubject: landrover 90 89f disco tdi fitted 9 months mot tax end march   landrover 90 89f disco tdi fitted 9 months mot tax end march Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:12 am

hi guys selling my 90 as am having a td5 disco 90 has 9 months mot tax end of march has a low mile discovery 200 tdi fitted nice engine with bags of power recon gear box just fitted new rear crank oil seal and gasket new oils all round its the utility type its not a mint truck as it has been used off road but the chassis is absolutely mint just been painted bright green with black detailing starts on the button and goes anywhere also had new clutch when box was changed it has 7.50 16 security tyres on steel defender rims but i have got a spare set of 10x15 rims to go with it as well for bigger tyres it also has a snorkel fitted and ring rally giants and is very good on diesel not a lot else i can think of but if you want any more info you can give me a ring on 07961831433 as i'm not online very often will also be putting it on e bay offers around £1300 thanks matt
Back to top Go down
http://Www.dragon downhill.co.uk

landrover 90 89f disco tdi fitted 9 months mot tax end march
Page 1 of 1