Jimbob 90

Jimbob 90

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Corus fitter (apprentice)
4x4 : Puma 90 and 200tdi 90
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Defender Truck cab, Colway MT wheels and tyres, rear step Empty
PostSubject: Defender Truck cab, Colway MT wheels and tyres, rear step   Defender Truck cab, Colway MT wheels and tyres, rear step Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:01 am

Got a Defender Truck cab that I was going to put on, but have changed my mind now, so its up for sale.

No dents, few little scratches and 1 little hole for an aerial drilled, full interior headlining and windowlining but theyre dirty and worn. rear tailgate and fitting kit including all antiluce bolts and mounts for the X member, and an Ivor Williams style back offers in the region of 280 more pics on request!
Defender Truck cab, Colway MT wheels and tyres, rear step DSC00183
31x10.5x 15 Colway MT's (4) on white wella 8 spokes (the proper original ones with the red and blue stripe, not the cheap copy ones) 3 tyres good, ones got uneven wear on it, the one sides quite worn but the rest of the treads ok offers in the region of 180 Pics on request cos I deleted them by mistake!!!!!

also got a rear step that fits on a crossmember of a defender, ive wirebrushed it and painted it to fit to my 90 but i didnt really like the look of it dont know what its worth really, gotta be worth about 20?? or nearest offer obviouslyDefender Truck cab, Colway MT wheels and tyres, rear step DSC00188
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bonkas4x4wales.com
russ3120

russ3120

Male
Number of posts : 52
4x4 : Defender 90
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Defender Truck cab, Colway MT wheels and tyres, rear step Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defender Truck cab, Colway MT wheels and tyres, rear step   Defender Truck cab, Colway MT wheels and tyres, rear step Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:18 am

how much you after for the truck cab?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Defender Truck cab, Colway MT wheels and tyres, rear step
Page 1 of 1