www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADVENTURE OVERLAND - Whilton Mill, Northants 6-7 Oct 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adz

Adz

Male
Number of posts : 39
Job/hobbies : Self Employed / 4x4ing
4x4 : Nissan Terrano
Registration date : 2009-09-01

ADVENTURE OVERLAND - Whilton Mill, Northants 6-7 Oct 2012 Empty
PostSubject: ADVENTURE OVERLAND - Whilton Mill, Northants 6-7 Oct 2012   ADVENTURE OVERLAND - Whilton Mill, Northants 6-7 Oct 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 pm

It's here at last! The big outdoor event that I've been longing to organise for years has finally been launched ...

Entitled ADVENTURE OVERLAND it aims to span the entire overland and adventure travel scene from all-wheel-drive trucks to 4x4's, off-road dirt bikes to tourers, mountain bikes to tandems, adventure sports in the UK to treks, expeditions and explorations in far flung foreign lands.

It also incorporates an element that's linked to all these forms of travel - bushcraft - something that has been neglected in the 4x4 market up until now; not any more!

In a nutshell, it's an event that has never been held before. cheers

The venue's excellent (somewhere new and fresh yet still central), the prices for day visitors, campers & traders are fair and ‘down to earth’ with advance-booking discounts ensuring everyone can afford to attend, the time of year is still mild enough for camping, and importantly, it doesn't clash with any other show.

By the way, if the Four Wheel Drive Club would like a free pitch to promote the forum, simply email me and we can arrange something.

Check out the website at http://www.adventureoverlandshow.com and let me know what you think … constructive criticism always welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dirty4x4.net

ADVENTURE OVERLAND - Whilton Mill, Northants 6-7 Oct 2012
Page 1 of 1