www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

baskervillehall pay n play 18.19. 20 may

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tony
Admin
Admin
tony

Male
Number of posts : 3629
Job/hobbies : carpenter / offroad ham radio
4x4 : landrover 90 200tdi
Registration date : 2007-12-29

baskervillehall pay n play 18.19. 20 may Empty
PostSubject: baskervillehall pay n play 18.19. 20 may    baskervillehall pay n play 18.19. 20 may Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:22 am

£20 a a jeep per day and £25 for non members £6 campin.per nite per person pm abmin to have your name put down or post up Pay&Play Discusion Page ( The indoor heated swimming pool is free for us to use and sauna) Cool click me Discusion Page we are runing green lanes as well for members only  baskervillehall pay n play 18.19. 20 may Cdc2dd10click me www.baskervillehall.co.uk click meThe building is set in 130 acres of Welsh countryside overlooking the Wye Valley on the edge of the Brecon Beacons and Black mountain National Park. Hay on Wye, famous for its second hand book shops and Festival of Literature and Art, is just over a mile away nestled beside the river Wye. 27 en-suite rooms ranging from executive style splendour through standard rooms and budget rooms all with the trimmings you would expect, tea and coffee facilities in each room, colour TV, direct dial telephones and all rooms are en-suite. If creature comforts are not an integral part of your stay dormitory accommodation and camping are available.

On our doorstep we have one of the best playgrounds for those wishing to sample what the great outdoors has to offer, with mountains for gorge walking, pony trekking, and the river Wye for Canoeing, with many more activities and places of interest to visit for the athletic or the gentler hearted alike. Our restaurant is open each evening with good home cooking on offer

click me photos
[url=https://s519.photobucket.com/albums/u357/bonkas4x4wales/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16]click me[/url
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tonyakv
tony
Admin
Admin
tony

Male
Number of posts : 3629
Job/hobbies : carpenter / offroad ham radio
4x4 : landrover 90 200tdi
Registration date : 2007-12-29

baskervillehall pay n play 18.19. 20 may Empty
PostSubject: Re: baskervillehall pay n play 18.19. 20 may    baskervillehall pay n play 18.19. 20 may Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 am

And if it do rain we got Bonkas party tent drunken
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tonyakv

baskervillehall pay n play 18.19. 20 may
Page 1 of 1