www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.bonkas4x4wales.com forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suzuki Vitara Fatboy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daver1989

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-05

Suzuki Vitara Fatboy Empty
PostSubject: Suzuki Vitara Fatboy   Suzuki Vitara Fatboy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 am

Vitara Fatboy 1.6 auto. 60k on the clock, very good condition for year, bought for some fun over the summer but need something bigger for work.

I Have found no problems with the jeep. It all drives as it should. The Auto box changes gear as and when it should. The engine and gearbox both pull well. There a small oil leak from the engine but only notice a drop now and then, nothing major. Been fully under sealed, Has had very little rust, on two small patches been done on the rear foot wells.

The car has got 60k on the clock, MOT'ed till 11/2013 and Tax'ed till 04/2013.

The vitara is fitted with the 10 inch wide fatboy wheels and the fatboy arches and look really good, the paint work isn't the best but it is 20 years old. The laquar has peeled on the roof, and there is some peeling on the bonnet. Inside is very clean for a vitara due to not being used off road, however all the transfer box, high and low range all work great. Everything works as it should and the heaters are great.

I am in Porthcawl, my number is 07999069948

£1200 ono

Suzuki Vitara Fatboy IMG_0710
Suzuki Vitara Fatboy IMG_0711
Suzuki Vitara Fatboy IMG_0712
Suzuki Vitara Fatboy IMG_0709
Suzuki Vitara Fatboy IMG_0707
Suzuki Vitara Fatboy IMG_0708
Back to top Go down

Suzuki Vitara Fatboy
Page 1 of 1